TRIMERO’s Free Light Chain assays CE marked for testing Kappa and Lambda FLC
TRIMERO’s new generation of Free Light Chain (FLC) assays, called KLoneus, includes an IVD CE marked assay for testing Kappa and Lambda FLC in non-concentrated urine samples on Siemens’ BN nephelometric systems.
The main features of the assays are:
- particle enhanced nephelometric method
- specifically developed to assay urine samples
- based on polyclonal specific antibodies
- with antigen excess control using the pre-reaction feature
- values traced to the European Reference Material ERM-DA470k/IFCC (Institute for Reference Materials and Measurements, IRMM), in order to ensure consistent results and good correlation with other methods (urinary B&F Light Chain nephelometric assays, and BJP estimation by densitometry).
KLoneus FLC assays are also available for Beckman Coulter’s IMMAGE nephelometers and for the most popular clinical chemistry analysers. Other available assays for Siemens’ BN systems include: C1q Complement, C5 Complement, C3 pro-activator (Factor B) and IgD Immunoglobulins.
For more information, visit: www.3diag.com